What Your Financial Support Does
- Puts Ben in classrooms
- Research and development of historical characters
- Creation of avatars
- Lesson plans and curricula composition
- Collateral materials for teachers and students
- Technological expansion and software
- Marketing and communications materials
- Training for facilitators and character representative
Step Up America Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
BEN'S ANGEL SPONSORS
- This is a gift that will bring life long lasting memories to a learning experience. Your child will host Benjamin Franklin in his or her classroom, birthday party, bar or mitzvah, any special event. Ben will bring special attention to your child by thanking them for understanding the importance of being a good citizen and wanting to share this unique learning experience with their friends.
- Sponsor Ben in a school in your community. You will be recognized as a local sponsor on the collateral materials for a school of your choice.
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
- Sponsor Ben in ALL schools within the county of your choice. You will be recognized as the local sponsor on the collateral materials and on screen live with Ben in the classrooms.
WAYS TO SUPPORT THE FRANKLIN PROJECT.
Your contribution is fully tax-deductible in the USA. Step Up America Foundation and The Franklin Project is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID: 36-2416220. Please give us a call for any information that you may need concerning financial support for Step Up America Foundation and The Franklin Project at Ginie Meadows, Director of Development, 772-473-6800.
The most impactful way to contribute to Step Up America Foundation is through an online donation. By reducing overhead and administrative expenses, online donations allow us to focus more resources on producing and promoting our courses.
A beautiful way to provide ongoing education for generations of our children to come.
Fundraising ideas could be one of the following:
- Invite Benjamin Franklin to do a guest appearance at your annual corporate conference.
- Benjamin Franklin is a great host at your social gatherings.
- Bring fun and learning to a child’s birthday party, bar/bat mitzvah, end of year class party.
- Franklin is an amazing host for any occasion, let him greet your guests as they arrive.
CHECK | MAIL-IN DONATIONS
Please ensure all checks are made payable to Step Up America Foundation.
Our mailing address is:
Step Up America Foundation
333 17th Street 2J
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Along with your check, please include your email address and/or phone number so we can keep you up to date on the latest that's happening at Step Up America Foundation.
Step Up America Foundation
The Step Up America Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We will occasionally send emails from Ben Franklin regarding exciting things and news happening with Step Up America Foundation and The Franklin Project.