“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – Ronald Reagan
We recognize the challenges that educators have in teaching subject matter that may not rate high on a student’s list of favorites. That is why Ben Franklin decided to join Step Up America and create The Franklin Project. This unique learning experience engages students of all ages. Ben Franklin comes directly into the classroom and interacts in real-time with students to present them with the civics and history lessons that are required by state standards. As Ben calls on specific students within the classroom to ask and answer questions, the excitement begins. Bringing characters to life that have contributed to the history of our great country adds an impressionable dimension to the lessons. From the first moment that Ben says “Hello” all eyes are on him.
The Best Reasons To Support The Franklin Project
- Your children and grandchildren are worth it
- Our country is worth it
- The veterans on our staff continue to dedicate themselves to the freedoms that they fought to protect
- You will be giving to a cause that will provide lessons for a lifetime
Your Financial Support At Work
- Puts Ben Franklin and Friends into classrooms
- Research and development of historical character avatars
- Lesson plans and curriculums
- Collateral materials for teachers and students
- Technological expansion and software
- Marketing and Communication materials
- Training on-site facilitators
- Quarterly updates to donors on student/teacher interaction, program additions, and developments
Educators Reasons To Bring Ben Into Your Classroom
• The Franklin Project is presented free of charge to schools and teachers.
• The lesson formats are focused on State Teaching Standards.
• The curricula can be personalized specifically for your style of teaching.
• If you have access to the internet in your classroom, we are at your fingertips.