Welcome to Step Up America Foundation The Franklin Project!
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember , involve me and I will learn" - Ben Franklin
Children need to be engaged in order to retain information. Educators are tasked with teaching some subjects that are extremely difficult to get our youth to pay attention to. Civics and history can pose that issue.
We created a solution, The Franklin Project. Utilizing today's technology, we developed an avatar of Benjamin Franklin. His job is to interact with students in real time presenting them with required curricula such as the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and eleven other lesson plans.
“The mission of Step Up America: A Call To Good Citizenship is to educate our youth on the importance of becoming responsible
We recognize the challenges that educators have in teaching subject matter that may not rate high on a student’s list of favorites. That is why Ben Franklin decided to join Step Up America Foundation.
Being acutely aware of the tremendous pressures and timelines that our educators are under to teach required curriculum's, The Franklin Project was created with them in mind.
This unique learning experience engages students of all ages. It is an interactive approach to giving our children effective lessons on the importance of our freedoms, our founding documents, and why it is important to be a good citizen.
The Step Up America Foundation is proud to announce
that our Partner WWE Superstar Lacey Evans is sponsoring
Our first backpack giveaway contest.
If you are a fan of Lacey Evans and would like to receive a backpack and a personally signed photo of Lacey, kids you have a homework assignment. And parents you must make a tax-deductible donation of at least $25 to Step Up America Foundation.
- The homework assignment is a short essay of at least 500 words about a fun and important topic: "What does being a good citizen mean to you?"
- Essays must be sent to info@Stepupamericaprogram.org and donations must be made at www.stepupamericaprogram.org
- The essays must include the child and parent's name and address so if selected as a winner we know where to send the backpack and signed photo.
- Lacey will pick the best 25 essays and will share each of them on her personal social media sites along with a “shout out to your child”.
- The contest will begin on Dec 9, 2020, and will conclude on Jan 30, 2021. We are looking forward to reading all of the submissions and good luck.
Check out our radio show podcast. Some of our guests have included astronauts, music stars, baseball professionals,
military veterans, and corporate executives.
All wanting to help support the Step Up America Foundation
and The Franklin Project.
Help support the Step Up America Foundation
and The Franklin Project.
Thank you for your consideration of supporting Step Up America Foundation and The Franklin Project. Step Up America Foundation is a 501 (c) (3), your donations are tax deductible.
Step Up America Foundation
The Step Up America Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We will occasionally send emails from Ben Franklin regarding exciting things and news happening with Step Up America Foundation and The Franklin Project.